"Tubes", also known as 'ringos' and 'doughnuts' are large inflatable rings which can be spun and linked together to slide down the slopes. They are safe, fun and another great way of enjoying snowsports! Popular for all ages, they need no prior experience. Simply get on and enjoy the ride....
At Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre we run:
- Childrens’ tubing parties: a supervised half-hour tubing session in large rubber rings, followed by party food in the café bar (lunch box with unlimited squash). Invites supplied. Our parties are extremely popular so do book early to avoid any disappointment. Prior booking essential (minimum age 4). Cost: £12.00 per child. Minimum group size of 6 and no maximum.
- Tubing sessions: half-hour tubing sessions from £7.50 per child (minimum age 4) or £10.00 per adult. Prior booking essential (minimum age 4)
- Summer Adult 'Slide and Dine' parties: Bucks Fizz and nibbles on arrival, followed by a 45 minute tubing session and then food in the ski bar or on our ski terrace. From £18.50 per person
- Winter 'Ice and Fire' Christmas parties: Including mulled wine or hot chocolate and minced pies on arrival, followed by 45 minutes thrilling downhill tubing rides and a choice of food afterwards. Puddings are available at an extra cost. Minimum 10 people for bookings. From £21.50 per person
- We have a fully licensed bar so feel free to stay for a few drinks after the meal!