Learn to Ski
At Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre we offer various options to learn to ski. All lessons must be paid at time of booking. Our 'Learn To Ski Pack' is very popular so please make sure you book your lessons in advance. Whilst we endeavour not to alter your booking once made, we reserve the right to rearrange or cancel sessions. Ski Helmets are essential for all participants aged 16 & under.
- Learn to Ski Pack: The ideal package for beginners. One taster lesson, followed by three 2 hour lessons. Age 10 upwards. click here for lesson timetable
- Ski taster lesson: a one hour lesson for beginners. Age 10 upwards
- Learn to Ski Pack upgrade: For those who have completed the taster lesson and want to complete the course. Three 2 hour lessons. Age 10 upwards
- Learn to Ski Day: Run on selected weekends in high season; includes coffee on arrival, lunch and afternoon tea. Age 16 upwards. Please call for availability.
- Private lessons: hire your own instructor for a private lesson for individuals or small groups. Private lessons last for 1 hour.
- Once you have mastered the basics of skiing you can really improve your skill by receiving regular coaching on our slopes.
Click here for children’s tuition.